This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for purplepawsupplies.co.uk. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- To ensure that items are placed into your shopping basket and orders are processed correctly.
- To identify you as you travel around our site.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer, and how we advertise.
No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
You will need to ensure that your cookies are enabled in order for you to be able to register your details and to purchase from our site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website: * See what data we have about you, if any.
* Change/correct any data we have about you.
* Have us delete any data we have about you.
* Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, you have the right at any time to :
- Right to Erasure (also known as “the Right to be Forgotten”): You may request that your personal data is removed from our systems, both online and manual filing systems
- Right to Restrict: You may request that we cease using or that we suppress your personal data.
- Right to Object: You may object to our use of your personal data.
To check the security of our website, simply look in the lower bar of your browser when you fill in your payment details. You will see an unbroken key or closed lock, showing that encryption is active and your information is secure. For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility provided on this website.
Protecting your personal and financial information is really important to us.
We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 and GDPR 2018 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, email or by phone, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted whenever we may use such information.
When you click into our shopping cart you will see in the address bar a green padlock and the letters “https” this means that we hold an SSL Certificate. This is an indicator for a website that the connection to and from the website is secured.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In addition, we ensure to keep our website secured at all times by installing the latest security updates as and when they are released, to ensure that the data of our users can’t be accessed or stolen by third parties.